Electronics and Electrical Engineering
To become a front-runner in bringing out globally competent electrical and electronics engineers, innovators, researchers, and entrepreneurs and thereby contribute value to the knowledge-based economy and society.
• To offer good quality Under-Graduate in electrical and electronics engineering
• To provide state-of-the-art resources that contribute to achieve excellence in teaching-learning, research and development activities
• To bridge the gap between industry and academia by framing curricula and syllabi based on industrial and societal needs
• To provide suitable forums to enhance the creative talents of students and faculty members
• To enable students to develop skills to solve complex technological problems of current times and also provide a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities
• To inculcate moral and ethical values among the faculty and student
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has been functioning for the past two years from 2012 and has distinguished itself by its rapid progress and achievement. It has the spectrum of highly motivated team who dedicate themselves in imparting technical education to the students. The incessantly maintained student-teacher relationship helps in bringing out the talent of the students and updates them to evolve as complete professionals.
BE - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4 years (Regular) / 3 Years (Lateral Entry)
No. of Semesters:
8 (Regular) / 6(Lateral Entry)
Intake / No. of Seats:
Total - 60
10+2 system of Education. Must have secured a pass in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination.
For more information
Signal Processing Engineer | Communication Engineer | VLSI Design Engineer | Embedded System Design Engineer | Circuit Design Engineer | Consumer Electronics Engineer | Automotive Electronics Engineer | System Analyst | Data Scientist | R&D Engineer | Robotics Engineer | Automation Engineer
Scope for Higher Studies:
- M.S./ M.E. / M.Tech. / M.B.A.
The department has very well established Laboratories with sophisticated equipment supplementing the academic needs of the students. Some of the laboratories are:
1. Electrical Circuits & Measurements
2. Power Systems Lab
3. Control Systems Lab
4. Electrical Machines – 1 Lab
5. Power Electronics Lab
6. Electrical Machines – 2 Lab
7. Electrical Simulation Lab
Students Achievements :
• Final year and third year students participated in various competitons, Symposium, Workshops , Seminar in Reputed Institutions
• Students are Motivated to present paper and for attending National and International conferences
Faculty Achievements :
• Faculties are encouraged to attend FDPs and SDPs conducted in house and also Workshops , Seminar in Reputed Institutions
• Undergoing any Online Certification courses as per their interest.
• Faculties doing Higher studies are publishing papers n reputed Journals.
Head of the Department
(Head of the Department)
Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department conducts career developing, interpersonal and intrapersonal skills of students. It organizes Seminars, Quiz Programmes, Industrial Visits, Paper Contests, Group Discussions, Guest Lectures, Career Guidance, Games etc. under its auspices.
The students are encouraged to present papers and to participate in seminars conducted in other engineering colleges. Industrial tours are arranged for students to obtain an exposure to industries.