- To provide professionally competent faculty and staff.
- To demonstrate excellent and effective teaching.
- To provide student-oriented faculty and staff.
- To provide competent graduates.
- To create an environment conducive to academic excellences and growth for all students.
- To provide and maintain safe, healthy physical facilities.
- To provide an active student development program to foster student participation in Institute actions.
- To develop programs to attract regional, state, and national recognition.
- To provide guidance services to assist each student in making an appropriate vocational choice.
- To provide education and training which allow graduates to advance rapidly in their chosen fields.
- To instill in students the desires to learn which will guide their growth in their professions.