Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Adhere to the rules of the college and discharge your responsibilities as a student with diligence, fidelity and honour.
- Do not commit any act of indiscipline in the college and hostel.
- Refrain from possessing, consuming or distributing alcohol or harmful drugs or illegal narcotics or Pan Parags or chewing gums or smoking cigarettes.
- Do not possess firecrackers of any kind in the hostel and college campus.
- Maintain tranquility in the campus. Students should not destroy, damage, deface or remove the college property or disturb or injure a person under the pretext of celebrating/inducting/pledging or for any other reason like rivalry etc.
- Be polite and courteous to all.
- Attend all classes including the first day and last day of the semester. Absence without prior permission will lead to severe penalty.
- Be punctual and attend the classes regularly.
- Obtain a minimum of 60% marks in every test conducted in the class.
- Write retest (IAT or model) when held, if one is absent due to valid reasons or had not obtained 60% marks.
- Be neatly dressed and clean shaven at all times in the college premises.
- Do not violate the dress code or fail to wear identity card while in the campus. Always be in possession of identity card for verification.
- Do not smear colored powder and splash color water in the guise of festivals and functions on or during any other occasion in the hostel or college campus.
- Do not collect money from co- students for any purpose without the knowledge of college authorities.
- Do not be a part of any union or group or organisation. Any move to form unions or groups of any type unauthorised by the Management and the Principal is an offense.
- Do not convene or attend any unauthorised meeting in the campus.
- Do not scribble on the desks or the black board and walls of the college and hostel.
- Eve teasing is strictly prohibited and punishable when indulged both inside and outside the campus.